This is a place for me to share my passion for making cards using Stampin' Up! products.
I am an independent Stampin' Up! demonstrator and love to share what I do.
If you are interested in ordering product or want to learn more about Stampin' Up!, please visit my on-line store
__________________________________________

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Just a Little House

Just a little house surrounded by sheltering trees. I got the stamp set a couple of days ago, and finally got to play and find a home for one of my houses. It hasn't been all bad, we've been spending time with friends the last few evenings.
Supplies:
Stamps - Holiday Home, Sheltering Tree
Cardstock - Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink - Early Espresso, Old Olive
Blendabilities - Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive
Accessory - Crystal Delight

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blogging tips