This is a place for me to share my passion for making cards using Stampin' Up! products.
I am an independent Stampin' Up! demonstrator and love to share what I do.
If you are interested in ordering product or want to learn more about Stampin' Up!, please visit my on-line store
__________________________________________

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Quad Time Butterflies

I saw this technique (Quadruple Time Stamping) a few weeks ago and finally sat down to try my hand at it. Because this is my first attempt, I decided to keep it simple. Like the Triple Time technique, it's super simple.

Supplies: Stamps - Flowering Flourishes and Papillon Potpourri; Paper - Rich Razzleberry, Sahara Sand, and Very Vanilla; Ink - Rich Razzleberry and Sahara Sand; Punch - Elegant Butterfly; Jewels - Pearls and Rhinestones.

After you try this technique yourself, please send me a link. I'd love to see your take on this style.

7 comments :

  1. This is really lovely. Different from most of the three time stamping out there. I like the dimensionality. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this technique - it's one of my new favourites! I like have you've added the additional dimension of the punched butterflies.
    I'm your newest 'follower' from SC! Great blog, Shawn!
    ~Deb from www.stampandcreate.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I'm now following you and hope you'll follow my blog at http://goinovertheedge.blogspot.com.

    Hugs,

    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooo - love the layering technique! Great job~!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Jenn. Super easy, super impact.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saw your card on pinterest, a lovely variation on trille time stamping. I'm also your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips